Refresh

  • - Scarves
  • - Spices
  • -Milk Tea
  • - Fresh
  • -Citrus
  • - Leaves
  • - Coffee
  • - Rain

Monday, May 4, 2015

First Beauty Post!

Pic creds to http://www.atfirstwink.com < LOVE THEIR BLOG

Today I'm going to blog about one of my favorite products, which, is a lip tint by The Face Shop, a Korean cosmetic brand.
I bought the milky moisture tint in strawberry pink (#1) about 3 months ago
and have loved it ever since. It is super moisturizing and gives a subtle
pop of color to your lips. I believe it was around $15 or so, which, is pretty affordable considering other lip products today. 
I plan on buying more soon in the color I have now (#1) and in (#2), which, is a 
coral like color. This lip product is great for non makeup users, because it doesn't 
make you look too different and is very natural looking. I like to apply this after lip balm and when I do a gradient lip look- popular in Korea. I will be doing a post on how you can achieve the gradient lip look soon, so make sure to stay tuned. 
I bought mine in store and I haven't seen it elsewhere, so I am not entirely sure if you can purchase it online or not. But Amazon probably has it in stock. 

*I apologize for not spending the time to take pics of my lip tint, but it is quite late in the night and 
the lighting is poor so I may add some later *

C; Lx.

No comments:

Post a Comment