Refresh

  • - Scarves
  • - Spices
  • -Milk Tea
  • - Fresh
  • -Citrus
  • - Leaves
  • - Coffee
  • - Rain

Friday, May 8, 2015

Running Man



Running Man 
I am obsessed with this South Korean variety show. It has awesome casts and is utterly hilarious.
I watched all 200 so episodes and is awaiting for the next one.
I definitely recommend this show if you are interested in comedy and reality shows.
Also it is great when you are on break or have a lot of free time because each ep
is around 1 hour. After watching this show since 2010, I have become
interested in the Korean culture and its people.
And yes, I do listen to some Kpop sometimes but that's completely OK.
In addition to Running Man I also recommend a show called Superman Returns or Return of Superman, it is a reality TV show where toddlers and their dads go on adventures and do things.
It's super cute and fun to watch, and definitely recommend you to watch.
:) Lx.

No comments:

Post a Comment